Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Severe diarrhea in 4month old red squirrel.

Default Re: Severe diarrhea in 4month old red squirrel.

The Gerber pumpkin baby food contains only pumpkin, no salt or sugar. The same is true for Libby’s canned pumpkin that you have to add the other ingredients to in order to make a pie. You don’t want the pumpkin pie filling that you just open the can and pour into a pie shell. It contains ingredients like sugar, etc.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Mel1959 from:

RockyPops (01-02-2020)

I am happy to announce that I think we are finally over the worst of this, and Lucky is feeling much better. She actually ate the fresh cubes I put in her tote today. 4 total! I still haven't been able to catch her drinking from her water bottle, so I will continue fluids until she is drinking on her own. But she has much more energy today- enough to wrestle with brother! I cannot tell you how relieved we are! Thanks, again, for all of your help!

4. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Scarfam7:

lukaslolamaus (01-02-2020), Mel1959 (01-02-2020), Mialouise (01-02-2020), Nancy in New York (01-02-2020), RockyPops (01-02-2020)

I can recommend you this way to get rid of worms. You can use Anthelmintics such as fenbendazole. It is better to buy pure fenbendazole capsules without extra impurities.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123