Thread: HELP!!

Default HELP!!

A lady called and she has southern flyers getting in her house at night and one even drown in her toilet. How do we catch them to rehome???

Default Re: HELP!!

There ate tiny have a heart traps and plastic humane traps for rats. And until they are relocated—put the lids down on all toilets.

3. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Chickenlegs:

Crystal (12-11-2019), RockyPops (12-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenlegs View Post
    There ate tiny have a heart traps and plastic humane traps for rats. And until they are relocated—put the lids down on all toilets.
    She did put lid on toilet down. I actually have had my baby over a year but she was a rescue not a capture. Will these traps hurt them? She thinks it is a family of at least 4.

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Crystal from:

RockyPops (12-11-2019)

Hav-a-heart traps won’t hurt them. She will have to figure out where they’re coming in so she can seal the opening up.

You won’t be re-homing them, you’ll be returning them to the wild, right? These are wild and there’s no reason for them to become captive.

7. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Mel1959:

Crystal (12-11-2019), Grinderhead (12-11-2019), Nancy in New York (12-11-2019), RockyPops (12-11-2019), stepnstone (12-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1959 View Post
    Hav-a-heart traps won’t hurt them. She will have to figure out where they’re coming in so she can seal the opening up.

You won’t be re-homing them, you’ll be returning them to the wild, right? These are wild and there’s no reason for them to become captive.

I meant taking them somewhere else so they don't get back in so just wrong use of words. I have her husband looking for any gaps in the attic. They are coming in at night and have even run across her face during the night. She is afraid her dogs could get them. She wants to just do right by the sweet babies. My heart went out to her as you know I have been doing this for many years now.

To the one who stole my heart forever! Alli I love and miss you, til i see you again

9. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Crystal:

Mel1959 (12-12-2019), RockyPops (12-11-2019)

Can she confine her dogs at night to an area that she hasn’t witnessed them entering, like a garage or basement? If they’re coming in the attic they can be going down a wall and coming out an opening under a cabinet or around a pipe inside a cabinet.

Make sure that whatever is being sealed up isn’t being sealed with them inside with no way out.

Based on my flyers love for nuts, a nut or peanut butter, in one of those tiny hav-a-heart traps might do the job.

I hope they’re successful. Please keep us updated.

11. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Mel1959:

Crystal (12-21-2019), RockyPops (12-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1959 View Post
    Can she confine her dogs at night to an area that she hasn’t witnessed them entering, like a garage or basement? If they’re coming in the attic they can be going down a wall and coming out an opening under a cabinet or around a pipe inside a cabinet.

Make sure that whatever is being sealed up isn’t being sealed with them inside with no way out.

Based on my flyers love for nuts, a nut or peanut butter, in one of those tiny hav-a-heart traps might do the job.

I hope they’re successful. Please keep us updated.
    Thank you so much! Sounds like a plan!

To the one who stole my heart forever! Alli I love and miss you, til i see you again

13. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Crystal:

Mel1959 (12-13-2019), RockyPops (12-12-2019)