Thread: Rapid breathing and some clicking

Babyroger Guest

Default Rapid breathing and some clicking

Quote Originally Posted by island rehabber View Post
    Tkern, I will PM you with the dosages for Sulfatrim and Bactrim if I can find them.
    Can you please send me the dosages. My squirrel is clicking is not acting the same as usual self Baby Roger is about 3-4 weeks please and thank you for your time

Default Re: Rapid breathing and some clicking

I moved your post to it's own, new thread to avoid confusion. Can you tell us what type of antibiotics you have and what the strength is (if Bactrim, then we would need to know if it if 400/80 or 800/160mg etc). Also, we need to know Roger's weight (a kitchen scale can give you the weight in grams). Just weigh a bowl, then rewight the bowl with Roger in it. Subtract the combined weight with the bowl weight for Rogers weight!

Is Roger clicking regularly? Any other symptoms (rapid breathing, sneezing, coughing etc etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by Babyroger View Post
    Can you please send me the dosages. My squirrel is clicking is not acting the same as usual self Baby Roger is about 3-4 weeks please and thank you for your time
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to TubeDriver from:

Nancy in New York (10-09-2019)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.