Thread: Baby Chipmunk Found

jessahl4 Guest

Exclamation Baby Chipmunk Found

Hey.

I found a baby chipmunk earlier today. He was on the driveway, so in gardening gloves, I moved him to the grass and left him for about 1.5-2 hours. When I returned, he was still there.

I placed him in a small box with a teeshirt and brought him home. I did a little googling and left a few small pieces of apple in with him while I ran out to get some Esbilac. He was not interested in the formula or the apple. The box is also half on a heating pad on the lowest setting.

I believe that there is something wrong with his right arm. He is quite lethargic and is not moving around much. I left a message on a local rehabilation hotline but haven't heard back from them.

I want to do right by this little guy and I don't know what to do. He had one bowel movement shortly after he got back here and was moving around a bit more. But now he really isn't moving around as much,

What are the best things for me to do right now?

Thanks in advance!

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to jessahl4 from:

AnaMM (09-15-2019)

Default Re: Baby Chipmunk Found

Someone should answer you soon I hope. Meanwhile, photos of the baby and weight if you can get it would be helpful.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.