Thread: Simethicone dosing needed....

Default Simethicone dosing needed....

Thumbeline is gassy and bloated and hasn't pooped in almost 72 hours. But still eating..... She reminds me of a baby with gas...when she eats it's just a little . . . Then she squirms and moves and rolls like she can't get comfy. ... usually she eats all her formula and wants more then when I put her in her "warm spot" she crawls in flips over on her back sprawls out and makes a little noise for me to cover her( at least that's what I think ) and when I cover her she grabs my finger and goes to sleep.... Now she just grabs my finger and squirms and twists..... She weighs 26.7 grams.... Has lost 2 grams from not eating like she was ..... Looks very thin but tent test is 3... She stays warm while feeding and that's a 30 to 45 minute ordeal as I don't have access to the right size syringe.... But we worked that out just takes longer.... Well now that I've rambled a little can someone please tell me how much simethicone to give her? Or if I can....I have tried to rub her belly in warm water and it helps a little but not enough I guess. Her tummy isn't hard she is just constantly uncomfy. ...(or so it seems) still very active or at least for a little while .... Sorry for rambling just trying to be detsed as possible so that if I am wrong someone will catch whatever I don't know. Hopefully. Thanks in advance....☺️

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Candyanne2019 from:

RockyPops (09-14-2019)

Default Re: Simethicone dosing needed....

The amount is 0.05ml. That is approximately ONE drop.

Please get a syringe as soon as possible.

4. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

Candyanne2019 (09-14-2019), RockyPops (09-14-2019)

Default Re: Simethicone dosing needed....

Thank you

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Candyanne2019 from:

RockyPops (09-14-2019)