I have 3 baby pink and a little black eastern baby squirrels. We had to cut down our old Maple tree and in one of the parts of the tree were two baby squirrels. Then another baby squirrel was found on the ground near another tree. I read a lot of information and some contradict one another so I do not know what I need to do because right now the 3 babies are having issues.
I started giving the 3 babies Pedialyte to hydrate them than I started with the formula Esbilac with the prebiotics and probiotics and followed the directions of 2 part water to 1 part of the formula that I saw on a video. Then when overnight my babies became very thin. I read more and more information and I found out that I was supposed to start 3 parts water and 1 part formula. Then I started feeding them with this strength and first dehydrating them. I have been stimulating the squirrels every feeding and their bowels have been very loose. They are still very thin and I need help to bring them back to being healthy. I tried to contact my area vets and no one will help me. I went on Henry's Pet Food and this company brought me to your organization. Please help me save my babies.