Thread: Is the front teeth too long?

Default Is the front teeth too long?

Hi

Can anyone tell me if Bobos top teeth are too long or not? Sorry it’s not the best photo because she always don’t like me opening her mouth to check her teeth. I don’t know why she won’t grind her teeth on sticks and stones. She just like to grind her teeth on my knee lol. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Is the front teeth too long?

Better pictures would help, but for now I do believe they are too long. Pulling back their checks / lips often distorts the perception of how long they are...

From the picture it appears the teeth are meeting properly and worn they way they should be... but again, a better picture might help to confirm this...

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Spanky from:

Nancy in New York (09-07-2019)

Default Re: Is the front teeth too long?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    Better pictures would help, but for now I do believe they are too long. Pulling back their checks / lips often distorts the perception of how long they are...

From the picture it appears the teeth are meeting properly and worn they way they should be... but again, a better picture might help to confirm this...
    They only seem to appear meet properly when I open her mouth wide. Otherwise, her top teeth does not meet probably.. if I want to trim her top teeth, how can I do it without her stressing? She fight back very strong whenever I just try to open her mouth. I want to put her asleep so I can trim her teeth. Any medicine you can recommend?