Thread: URGENT: NEED REHABBER IN ATLANTA, GA

Chase Guest

Default URGENT: NEED REHABBER IN ATLANTA, GA

I found a baby squirrel only 1-2 weeks old stuggling on sidewalk yesterday. Very hot here. Eyes closed and no fur, but I think generally ok. Wasn't in my yard and not near a place I could try to reunite with the mother. I've keep it warm and tried to hydrate with no luck. Contacted local wildlife rescurers Awarewildlife.org, no luck there. Little one is very active and survived tonight, however I fear won't make it much longer without hydration and nutrition.

Is there anyone that help?

UPDATE: little guy passed regardless of my best efforts to save him while I was writing this post. It's unfortunate that it's so hard to find help before it's too late.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Chase from:

RockyPops (08-18-2019)

Default Re: URGENT: NEED REHABBER IN ATLANTA, GA

Hi,

So awesome of you to try and do right by this little squirrel. What have you tried for rehydration?

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to RedHedd from:

RockyPops (08-18-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    I found a baby squirrel only 1-2 weeks old stuggling on sidewalk yesterday. Very hot here. Eyes closed and no fur, but I think generally ok. Wasn't in my yard and not near a place I could try to reunite with the mother. I've keep it warm and tried to hydrate with no luck. Contacted local wildlife rescurers Awarewildlife.org, no luck there. Little one is very active and survived tonight, however I fear won't make it much longer without hydration and nutrition.

Is there anyone that help?

UPDATE: little guy passed regardless of my best efforts to save him while I was writing this post. It's unfortunate that it's so hard to find help before it's too late.
    I'm so sorry, I wish I'd seen this sooner! Thank you for trying to help him. If you ever find another baby please PM me, I'm in Loganville and I can help.

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to gbrown from:

RockyPops (08-18-2019)

RIP Precious baby.

I have sent the poster my direct info if there is ever another need for squirrel rehab help.

8. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Spanky:

Nancy in New York (08-18-2019), RockyPops (08-18-2019), stepnstone (08-18-2019)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.