Hello, I have just fostered a baby squirrel after cutting down his home, about 2 days ago. I rehydrated him and moved onto puppy formula yesterday morning

I'm in need of some advice on how to dilute Echinacea liquid for a 4 week old male squirrel. (Cannot get antibiotics from the vet because grey squirrels are vermin where I come from

After he feeds I have heard a quiet clicking, but it is not all the time. The only time he does it other than after feeding is when I pick him up and put him to my ear, then it goes away when he settles, then comes back when he starts wriggling and/or grabs my face. But it also sounds vocal so could be some sort of call/mew?

I've read that Echinacea extract boosts the immune system and also helps respiratory problems caused by aspiration. If this is aspiration pneumonia or inflammation, how do you recommend I give this to the little lad? Mobile version of this website won't let me upload a picture but I will list below what is said on the Echinacea extract bottle.

- 1 ml of oral liquid contains 860 mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea herb and 45 mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea root.
Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
Dose for human above age 12: 15 drops (0.6 ml) in a little water 2 or 3 times a day.