Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top teeth suddenly SUPER short?

Default Re: Top teeth suddenly SUPER short?

Quote Originally Posted by HRT4SQRLS View Post
    Oh wow! That really was close. I知 glad you were already here when they closed the state. I can稚 imagine explaining to the State Troopers why you had to get into the state.

I知 not sure how you handled the stress. Your boy was failing fast, facing grueling traumatic surgery TWICE, businesses closed everywhere, away from home in the middle of a global pandemic. Wow! Did I miss anything? My goodness, that stressed me just typing it.

Seriously, I am SO thankful that everything worked out. You definitely had angels going before you. It will take some time to get back to 100% normal but I知 sure you have a better understanding of the process now. I知 glad Dr.Emerson could offer you hope and a future for your boy. That痴 why we love her.

Keep us updated. We need pics when he is feeling better.

I tried to add pics, I hope it worked. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by HRT4SQRLS View Post
    To post pics, you will see an area under a post box that says Manage Attachments. Click that and you will see an area that says ADD FILES. Click that and you will see the option to Choose File. It will bring up different options for finding the pics. I choose Photo Library. After clicking that it brings me to my photos. Select and download. That is one way to post pics. I知 sure there are others. I use an iPad and I知 sure an iPhone would be the same.

By the way, did you tell us his name?

His name is Wally. I got the pictures up, hooray! Not sure how the cat pic got on there, that's not the one I clicked on. Lol! The cat belongs to my friend.

Aww... Sweet Wally

When his hair grows back you値l never know it happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12