Thread: What's wrong with Missy

lorawil1 Guest

Default What's wrong with Missy

I'm worried about my 1 yr old, Missy. She suddenly came back (she visited for a few minutes everyday) to stay in my screen room last weekend. I noticed her belly getting rounded (but no weight gain in the rest of her body) about 2 months ago. Initial thought was she was pregnant but I never saw her teats developing and as the time passed for normal gestation I realized there must be something wrong. Any ideas? She's still eating but now does so with what I can only describe as if she was VERY hungry, but is still SUPER picky. Worms maybe? Is there something I can give her?

lorawil1 Guest

Default What's wrong with Missy

My squirrel needs help. I've tried posting and emails but something must be wrong. No responses. Missy started getting a large belly around 2 months ago and now has swelling in her face. She is still eating, drinking and peeing. I never see her poo because she stays outside 90% of the time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: What's wrong with Missy

When you say she is outdoors 90% of the time, is that running free or in a cage?

If she is not running wild, please share with us what is included in her diet. How old is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    When you say she is outdoors 90% of the time, is that running free or in a cage?

If she is not running wild, please share with us what is included in her diet. How old is she?
    Spanky I just moved the post #1 above to this thread.
    It was attached to Gayle's thread, "Yard Squirrels".

Sorry lorawil1, I see we totally missed your original post. Very sorry.
    Let’s see if we can figure this out. Was Missy a rehab? When was she released? Anything that you can think of will help. Her belly does look a little swollen in the pic. The cheeks look puffy too.

Can you handle her?

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to HRT4SQRLS from:

Mel1959 (06-16-2019)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.