Hello, I am a wildlife rehaber. I have 2 eastern grey squirrels. Both were singletons. One female and one male. They are about 6-7weeks. The boy has had chronic diarrhea since I got him. They had given him peanuts before he came to me. He came to me having diarrhea. Also underweight. So I have a diarrhea protocol which is hydration fluids benebac paste then start formula. I then switched him from fox valley to esbilac because he started having more diarrhea. That helped for maybe a day now more diarrhea. I feel horrible. He is very underweight I need him to be eating it’s also time to start adding in new foods but I cannot without making things worse. I checked a fecal sample which was normal. I tried him on metronidazole/ loperamide and kaopectate. I have never had a squirrel I cannot cure with fluids and benebac paste. It’s almost like he is lactose and tolerant. Please any suggestions is greatly appreciated. He is happy but I am not seeing him like this. He is mainly eating rodent block as well. Should I stop fromula at this point with him? I just wanted him on it to gain weight