Thread: Thankful for this place

Bunnylebowski Guest

Default Thankful for this place

Hello, I've been lurking for a while now and decided to come out and say hi. I'm a new squirrel mom to 9 week old rocket. He's my everything and has made it this far with help from two of your wonderful memembers. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful lady who lives about an hour and a half away, who has done so much fo my sweet rocket. We could not have came this far without her. I will call her miss g as I have not asked her about using her name. None of this would have been possible without TSB. I sat tonight and read the thread about butters (2014) and just cried. These are such special animals and I've never known anything like the love of a squirrel. Sorry for my rambling, just letting y'all know I'm here and learning as much as I can. Thank you so much for this board.

2. 6 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Bunnylebowski:

Diggie's Friend (04-15-2019), gunpackingrandma (04-25-2019), island rehabber (04-15-2019), Mel1959 (04-15-2019), Nancy in New York (04-16-2019), stepnstone (04-15-2019)

Default Re: Thankful for this place

so glad you have found TSB

Now it is not nice to tease us about your sweet boy Rocket and not tell us anything about him or show us a picture of him. We love pictures. And we love to help anyway we can. Thanks for your thread
    redwuff
    State Licensed
    Master Wildlife Rehabilitator

4. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to redwuff:

island rehabber (04-15-2019)

Ditto what redwuff said -- and we are so glad you and Rocket found us!

This IS a very special place, originally founded by a Florida couple who loved their flying squirrel, Chipper, so very much that they set up an internet forum just for squirrel folks. TSB has been around for almost 15 years, now, helping squirrels and the folks who love them.

Yeah, we need pix
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

6. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to island rehabber:

stepnstone (04-15-2019)

Bunnylebowski

I’m glad you joined us. I think I’ve heard about you and Rocket. I’m pretty sure you were helped by UnosMom and Spanky.
    I’m so happy to hear that Rocket is doing well. Welcome to this crazy family of squirrel nuts.

8. Serious fuzzy thank you's to HRT4SQRLS from:

Bunnylebowski Guest

My internet has been slow but here's a pic! I put a few more in an album on my profile. He's the baby 💖🐿
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. 7 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Bunnylebowski:

gunpackingrandma (04-25-2019), HRT4SQRLS (04-16-2019), island rehabber (04-16-2019), Mel1959 (04-16-2019), Nancy in New York (04-16-2019), stepnstone (04-16-2019), UwantSomaThis (04-17-2019)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.