My little guy Langley has been suffering from bloating & constipation for a couple days.. prior to today!
He was not pooping regularly & had a bloated tummy so I began giving him some infant gas x drops which helped with some of the gas but I was weary of giving him too much. He still wasn’t pooping so I started feeding plain water between feedings. This still didn’t help so I added in some apple juice..
I’m thinking that’s when the problems started.
He was pooping every once in awhile during the above steps, but I could tell he was still backed up.

After a couple feedings of water and apple juice yesterday he made a couple nice poops which were very light in color.. then this morning the diarrhea started. It’s light yellow and very watery.

I’m wondering if the apple juice is the cause? I have not given him any today & don’t plan to again.

Also of note: I began transitioning him to FV 20/50 yesterday. Mixing in a small amount with his normal esbilac puppy replacer powder. Could this be to blame as well? I’ve been very gradual with it & I was hoping it would help with some of his digestive issues altogether.
He’s around 4-5 weeks old & without all the bloat he weighs around 47 grams. I’ve had him since he was a few days old.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thank you