Got this little guy form the vet yesterday. He has a hurt right leg, it is swollen, he is not using it much. But he is using it. The joint seems "sloppy" loose to me. I asked the clinic to send the images we took yesterday, just called and reminded them. Vets agreed there was not a break, but the joint did not look right.

I am not able to find any puncture wounds, but started him on clavamox. The outside concern is there may be some sort of bone infection in that leg.

The back story is some folks brought him into the office yesterday saying he fell form the tree. They tried to place him back into try but he would not climb up, but instead climbed down and to them... then onto them. They say they brought him right in but his bottom was crusty and I cleaned it up and he pooped some loose-not-mama-poop something or another. Was not the yellow I have seen with KMR. Definitely not golden good poop. More like a sick brown color (sorry, color and photography are not strong points for me). Of course, now I wish I had taken a pic... that would have given the vet staff a good laugh!

I hate asking leading questions... I cannot seem to capture a photo that shows well what I am seeing, but what are you seeing?

Name:  20190330_LB1.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  85.5 KB

Name:  20190330_LB2.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  96.6 KB

Name:  20190330_LB3.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  63.8 KB