Yesterday I found 4 baby squirrels estimated to be 4 weeks old. One of them passed over night from pneumonia and I need to prevent this from happening to the others. 2 of them are eating great and the other one doesn't seem to have an appetite. I gave them their last round of the pedialyte this morning around 7 am. I've been doing a lot of research and have found that I need to administer an antibiotic. The only one I had on hand was Amoxicillin 500 mg powder capsule. I followed the instructions from another website and combined it with 10mL of 1/2 water & 1/2 pedialyte. I have him .03cc of the mixture. A couple hours later I gave him some yogurt to help with his stomach and he really seemed to enjoy that. I plan to give another dose around 7pm tonight but I need reassurance that I am doing this correctly. He does not have a loud clicking sound like the one that passes and doesn't seem to have issues breathing, but when I put my ear up to him, I hear a faint clicking sound. Any direction or information would be most helpful. I have switched all of them to formula. Giving them 2.5cc of Esbilac puppy milk replacer powder. Also, he weighs 58g.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.