Thread: Beautiful 4mo Male Squirrel in Need of Home, Sanctuary, or Last Resort - Soft Release

squirrellover13 Guest

Exclamation Beautiful 4mo Male Squirrel in Need of Home, Sanctuary, or Last Resort - Soft Release

Hi everyone,

We are squirrel lovers! We have a 1-year-old female squirrel who is healthy, happy and beautiful! Also, have a healthy 4mo male squirrel who we need to find a loving home, beautiful sanctuary or last resort - wonderful release situation for.

He has been around our 1yo female many times and is not threatening, also has been in our outside cage numerous times, so a soft release would not be too much of a shock.

We would release him if we lived in an area with any sort of land, but unfortunately, we don't.

Please help! We would forever be grateful for your help. This little guy deserves the best!

Thank you so much in advance!

Sincerely,
    Brittany and Greg

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to squirrellover13 from:

Diggie's Friend (01-28-2019)

belka2019 Guest

Default Re: Beautiful 4mo Male Squirrel in Need of Home, Sanctuary, or Last Resort - Soft Rel

Quote Originally Posted by squirrellover13 View Post
    Hi everyone,

We are squirrel lovers! We have a 1-year-old female squirrel who is healthy, happy and beautiful! Also, have a healthy 4mo male squirrel who we need to find a loving home, beautiful sanctuary or last resort - wonderful release situation for.

He has been around our 1yo female many times and is not threatening, also has been in our outside cage numerous times, so a soft release would not be too much of a shock.

We would release him if we lived in an area with any sort of land, but unfortunately, we don't.

Please help! We would forever be grateful for your help. This little guy deserves the best!

Thank you so much in advance!

Sincerely,
    Brittany and Greg

Hi Brittany and Greg,

I'll be happy to adopt both. The problems is, I am located on Oregon. Is there a safe way of shipping them?
    Thank you!

Alex

Default Re: Beautiful 4mo Male Squirrel in Need of Home, Sanctuary, or Last Resort - Soft Rel

Hi,

I would recommend that at least your sweet boy be released if able. We have a lot of members in Florida that would be able to help in that endeavor.

Your 1 year old female could also be released. Often squirrels do not transfer from 1 person to another well at all.
    redwuff
    State Licensed
    Master Wildlife Rehabilitator

Brittany and Greg: I have someone in Tampa who can release for you. Please PM me your contact info and I will pass it along to her!
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

6. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to island rehabber:

GoldenEyes (02-03-2019), Mel1959 (01-31-2019), Nancy in New York (01-31-2019), redwuff (01-31-2019), TubeDriver (01-31-2019)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.