I have a three-year-old gray female. I usually give her two Henry blocks a day along with some veggies. She's been getting lots of broccoli and cauliflower lately with some sugar snap peas and carrots. Usually she grabs the Henry blocks from me and gobbles them down, but the past two days she won't even take them. I've left them for her to eat when she's hungry, but they're still where I left them completely untouched along with her bowl of veggies. I let her out of her cage last night and she was actively hiding from me. She's never done that before. She was trying to hide behind the curtain, when that didn't work out for her she ran under the bed and hid just where I couldn't reach her. Although not wanting any interaction with me, she was still being very active. She started scooting her butt along the ground a lot, so I was thinking maybe she's constipated. I was able to eventually coax her to me and I checked her teeth and rubbed her belly. Her teeth look good and I didn't feel anything unusual with her belly and she seemed to like me rubbing and poking at it. Her butt was dirty and she had some poop dried in her fur. I got her butt cleaned up and she pooped a very large, long, dry poop right after that. I tried feeding her some coconut oil to see if maybe that will help her but she didn't really want any. I cuddled her for a few hours and then put her to bed, but she started crying after that. She cried all night. She's still not eating anything this morning and she's still scooting her butt along the ground. I gave her some sugar water this morning and she lapped that up and then had a very large soft poop shortly afterwards. She's being very mean this morning, lunging at me, trying to scratch and bite. She's doing the kuk and squa call now.