Thread: Happy New Year!

Default Happy New Year!

Hello, everyone! This is actually my second time here. The first time was back around 2008-2010. During that time, I had a chance to know Momma Squirrel, island rehabber, Squerly, 4skwerlz, FallensMommie, smoknbunny, FluffyTailNut, Jackie in Tampa, Mars, the lady who had an outdoor squirrel named Lil Miss Grab n Go, to name a few. For the past few months, I had been reading TSB in the background. For the New Year, I finally decided to re-register. I see many people have come and gone over the years. I miss those people who are no longer here. It's nice to see people with familiar names who are still here, and I look forward to getting to know more people who are, and will be, a part of this community.

Thank you to the Administrators/Rehabbers and people with different experiences and levels of expertise for being there for those who seek assistance. Your advice and referrals have helped me a great deal in the past, for which I am grateful. And island rehabber, thank you for keeping the picture of Moses in your Avatar. It warms my heart to see your name next to Moses. I followed his story until his release. Do you remember the "Why.. I oughta" picture you had of Moses where he looked like he was winding his right fist to figuratively punch another squirrel (his roommate)? That was a classic!

Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! And many more!

2. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to GoldenEyes:

Nancy in New York (01-02-2019), Scooterzmom (01-01-2019), tomcics (01-22-2019), TubeDriver (01-02-2019)

Default Re: Happy New Year!

Welcome back and Happy New Year!
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

Default Re: Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by TubeDriver View Post
    Welcome back and Happy New Year!
    Hello, TubeDriver! Nice to meet you! Thank you for having me. It's good to be back. Hopefully, I won't lose my password this time. lol Happy New Year to you, your family and friends!