Ok I've poured through all the threads I could here for a few days and so far nothing I've came across has quite sounded like what is going on with my 4 year old Eastern Gray Nutty Buddy. Unfortunately I live in a state that does not allow native squirrels to be kept and rehab licenses/permits aren't issued for anything native so a vet is not an option. I've already tried calling several in my area just to see if they could/would help, but the only offer i got was for them to euthanize her and report me...not helpful at all. There are no rehab centers around to help ect. So, some history before I dive in...Nutty Buddy is a 4 year old Eastern Gray squirrel that my neighbor brought to me half dead and without fur. Her cat had brought her to her door step and she was told all that could be done through state agencies was for them to euthanize. I took over her care, I estimated she was maybe a week to 2 old. I fed her a multispecies milk replacer and started her on solids ASAP. She has a calcium rich diet; rodent block, green leafy veggies, squash, avacodo, ect but mainly rodent block. I've also make sure to keep her extra things to chew on for calcium as well; antler, cuddle bone, ect. Make sure she gets some sun exposure every single day. She has always been healthy over the last 4 years no issues at all with MBD, no changes in her diet, no changes in her cage,no new toys, she hasn't ingested anything she shouldn't (we watch her closely when she is out with us), no trauma or injuries, no excessive heat expose, ect. I've tried to do a ton of research and b the best squirrel mama I could b over the years. About a week ago I went to let her out of her cage and she was slumped over and lethargic. Not really responsive, her breathing seems normal, listened to her lungs...no congestion or clicking. She has been stiff, glazed eyes, completely off balanced when she did move, slight fever, she seems achy(she fusses if I try to pick her up, fusses if u touch her any where but her head or to scratch chest.) Her teeth look good, pads pinks, gums good colored. She is staying curled up in a ball and is having issues holding herself up. She's not cleaning herself, not taking fluids on her own, no appetite. I searched and searched for similar conditions but MBD was the closest thing to this. I did 500mgs of calcium via syringe for a day then spread 500mgs into 4 doses via syringe for 3 more days. She has not responded at all so I thought possibly an infection. Managed to get SmZ/TMP, did the conversions from a chart on here. Not sure the mg ATM without going and relooking and remathing because I did the math and figured it was a 52nd of the pill I had per dose. Been doing that twice a day with some yogurt, fluids, and MBD treatment but still no response. Can't find a vet to help out, it's illegal for me to have her...I haven't been able to find a way to legally own her in our state so if I take her to vet they r forced to euthanize her instead of treat per state policy, plus noone close is experienced no rehab centers. She has managed to crawl out for water once or twice but she is off balance, weak, and now has her head tilted and body leaning to one side. She's still hard to wake up and when she does she isn't really responsive unless you try to move her or touch her body. She's barely fussing it's more like a sad low moan now instead of a chirp or bark...she's so miserable. I read u can give them ibruprofren for pain but I'm not sure I should with all the other issues. I can go get the conversation chart and do it if others think the benefits out weights the risks. I can't find any illness, disease, virus, ect that has these symptoms and I don't know what else to try to help her. Again to my knowledge a vet isn't an option in my state but if someone does know of one that can help or rehabber, ect in WV please let me know. I know illegal animal ownership isn't idea, but I couldn't stand to see such a beautiful soul just b sentenced to death when I knew we could help, love, and give her a forever home since rehabbing wasn't a choice. U can fuss at me later about it lol, but ATM my sweet, gentle, fluff tail needs advice and help of any kind possible u guys can offer. Btw I do have access to amoxicillin as well if u think it may need switched, but with almost a week of MBD treatment and SMZ/TMP twice daily this isn't looking like an issue that will benefit from any kind of antibiotics or calcium.