Thread: How do you upload a video?

Hybrid View

Default How do you upload a video?

Is there a limit for the length of the video to be able to upload? When I do the Choose File, I hit photo gallery, then the video. It did something called condensing video; all seemed to be right . But then when hit Upload, that poor thing just spins forever; won’t take it. Does that mean the video is too long? Was approx 1 min I think

Default Re: How do you upload a video?

Quote Originally Posted by Snicker Bar View Post
    Is there a limit for the length of the video to be able to upload? When I do the Choose File, I hit photo gallery, then the video. It did something called condensing video; all seemed to be right . But then when hit Upload, that poor thing just spins forever; won’t take it. Does that mean the video is too long? Was approx 1 min I think
    Sorry you're having trouble. Depends on the format -- our system won't accept WMV, for example. Can you upload to Smugmug or one of those video programs? Those usually work fine here.
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to island rehabber from:

Snicker Bar (12-27-2018)

Lost me there lol; but I’ll be back in civilization ( work) today. I’ll ask one of my youngish, tech savvy kids there to help me try! Probably something simple I’m oblivious to, as usual with these jacked up phones ha!

Did you figure it out ? Inquiry minds and all! Lol .... I'm where you were I think! Did you figure out how too , without going to another site? Thanks.....

Just wanted to point out that this last post was from 2018 You caan check the dates of the posts just above each in the left top corner of each post ùI'm not sure about the answer myself actually. I think the best way is to upload it to something like you tube of orther site and then p-ost the link here.
    "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."
    My darling Scooter, beloved Hami, sweet gentle Simon... YOU are the ones who brought that magic in my life. You've changed the way I see all things around me now and, because of you, I want to be a better person. This is not goodbye, my sweethearts. You be at peace, your work here on earth is done... now you are finally, truly free. Until we meet at the Bridge again, please remember that I will always love you.
    The greatness of a nation can be measured by the way it treats its animals.
    - Gandhi -