Thread: Eastern Gray needing new home in Orlando.

Default Eastern Gray needing new home in Orlando.

I’m unable to release him by my home do to high traffic. I would love to keep him forever but I know he needs to live his own squirrelly life. Or at least have a loving home that can give him far more attention than I can at the moment.

I have to leave for Maryland in a little over a week. So if there’s anyway to make sometime happen by then, I would be greatly appreciated. Oliver is just under four months old. Loves to run around. Play in your hands and sleep in your hoody. Please please help me find him a loving home or a safe please for him to get weened into nature.

You can contact me via phone/text at 4078205523
    Or email at jamieengles6515@gmail.com

Thank you so much for you time!

Default Re: Eastern Gray needing new home in Orlando.

I can take him. I would keep him inside for 2 months and then begin transitioning to outside for release in March.

Any chance you could bring him? My schedule is crazy busy right now. I'm approximately 1.5 hrs southeast of Orlando in SE Hillsborough County.

3. 8 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

Grinderhead (12-16-2018), gunpackingrandma (12-17-2018), lennysmom (12-16-2018), lukaslolamaus (12-16-2018), Nancy in New York (12-17-2018), stepnstone (12-17-2018), UwantSomaThis (12-24-2018), Vox (12-16-2018)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Absolutely. What is your schedule like this week? I’m not sure what time I’ll be off of work tomorrow yet, but if tomorrow is good for you I can try and make that happen. Do you have a phone number I can contact you on when I get off so we can try to arrange something?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOllie View Post
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Absolutely. What is your schedule like this week? I’m not sure what time I’ll be off of work tomorrow yet, but if tomorrow is good for you I can try and make that happen. Do you have a phone number I can contact you on when I get off so we can try to arrange something?
    Contact info sent. I'm usually home by 4PM so any time after that would be good.

6. 7 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

Chickenlegs (12-18-2018), CritterMom (12-17-2018), Diggie's Friend (01-12-2019), Grinderhead (12-17-2018), kcassidy (12-18-2018), Nancy in New York (12-17-2018), stepnstone (12-17-2018)

I just wanted to update this thread. Oliver (aka Olivia) was released this past Saturday.
    I call her OliOliOxen. Not sure why I call her that but she is a total delight. She is very friendly. She climbed to my shoulder yesterday so I brought her inside to get almonds. On Sunday we had a small family party on the patio for my mom’s birthday. Oli was in attendance and tried her best to participate. She sat on my nephews boot.

Happy ending to a successful rehab and release. Jamie, your girl is free and living her life in the trees. Thanks for giving her freedom.

8. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

Mel1959 (03-15-2019), Nancy in New York (03-15-2019), stepnstone (03-15-2019), TubeDriver (03-15-2019)

This is what makes the TSB great! Two people working to get an orphaned squirrel raised and off to the trees!

We need pics of Oli sampling the food you brought to HER party!

Quote Originally Posted by HRT4SQRLS View Post
    I just wanted to update this thread. Oliver (aka Olivia) was released this past Saturday.
    I call her OliOliOxen. Not sure why I call her that but she is a total delight. She is very friendly. She climbed to my shoulder yesterday so I brought her inside to get almonds. On Sunday we had a small family party on the patio for my mom’s birthday. Oli was in attendance and tried her best to participate. She sat on my nephews boot.

Happy ending to a successful rehab and release. Jamie, your girl is free and living her life in the trees. Thanks for giving her freedom.
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

10. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to TubeDriver:

HRT4SQRLS (03-15-2019), Mel1959 (03-15-2019), Nancy in New York (03-15-2019), Uno's Mom (03-18-2019)