Thread: Exotic nutrition deluxe squirrel diet

Default Exotic nutrition deluxe squirrel diet

Name:  5AA28025-74B4-462C-9863-A94BC17FA2A8.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  70.6 KBCan someone look at this and tell me if its any good please? I was looking for something to use as a back up for the days im waiting for picky blocks to arrive. Im always cutting it close and thought i would find something to have on hand.
    I was on a website and was told by a number of people that they wouldnt even feed it to their wilds and I shouldnt use it. Name:  6FB572CA-ED02-476C-A6BE-431CB70DBFBD.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  90.8 KB

Default Re: Exotic nutrition deluxe squirrel diet

I agree: I would not even feed it to the wilds in my yard... (well, maybe that one bag to get rid of it).

Mazuri Rodent block, Teklad 2018 could be things to have on hand. But Henry's is a supplement, meaning they only need to eat a couple blocks a day. With Mazuri or Teklad is would be 80% or more of their daily diet to get the same nutrition as the Henry's.

3. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Spanky:

Rock Monkey (08-06-2021), stepnstone (08-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    I agree: I would not even feed it to the wilds in my yard... (well, maybe that one bag to get rid of it).

Mazuri Rodent block, Teklad 2018 could be things to have on hand. But Henry's is a supplement, meaning they only need to eat a couple blocks a day. With Mazuri or Teklad is would be 80% or more of their daily diet to get the same nutrition as the Henry's.
    Thanks for replying. I give 2 picky blocks for breakfast, healthy foods throughout the day and 1 picky block for dinner then snacks before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbillygirl View Post
    I give 2 picky blocks for breakfast, healthy foods throughout the day and 1 picky block for dinner then snacks before bed.

I think this is perfect for Henry's blocks!

You can still use the Mazuri / Teklad when the Henry's stash is running low or out.