Hi all! Looking for help with a sick flier. A friend reached out to me when he was just a few weeks old, eyes were still closed. Her cat brought him in to the house. She knew I have fostered many dogs and cats in the past and reached out to me. I am a restaurant manager, up most hours normal ppl are sleeping so I took him in feeding him formula every few hours. He is now about ten -twelve weeks old. Eating fresh veggies. Yesterday he was making an odd noise and acting strange. He didn’t want to come out of his cage like normal. Gave him some fluid. Today he is acting worse. Does not seem coordinated, does not want to be held. He did eat some pea pods last night and I have him some unflavored pedialyte. I am not sure where to go from here and want to do what’s best for him. Please try not to pass judgment on me, I was trying to do what I thought was the right thing at the time but now fear I have done more damage than good. Not sure if he can ever be released into the wild? I want to do whatever I can to get him healthy, even if that means someone with more experience taking him in! Much appreciated!