My bun is only 4, and he survived a near death experience earlier in Spring from gut lieus. He seemed to improve after hospitalization, supportive care, and many helpful friends here. About 4 weeks ago I noticed his weight dropping off again . But this time his appetite has. been great, and his bowels have been working. I was loving on him and felt a firm mass in his abdomen. We had ultrasound, and referral DVM said she thinks it encompasses his intestines . But now after 4 + weeks of ravenous appetite and consistent bm’s, I have to wonder if perhaps her FNA didn’t get the actual cancer but an accidental contamination of the GI ( report said no cancer cells; ingest only). But there is an ever increaSing in size growth in his abdominal cavity. I have him tentatively scheduled for an exploratory Tues am. But he could drop dead on the table from sedation , as thin as he’s become. He’s still vibrant and full of life , as is. But basically waiting to die. If she can, she will dissect the mass away. Or, we could leave him be. Have others had such young rabbits get malignancies this aggressive ? And do they do well with surgery? Would you take he chance or leave him be, based on personal experiences? This is a very loved bunny, and first ever I’ve sent to an exotic vet.. I don’t do bunnies