Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 希望可以交流一些关于松鼠的主粮和日常维护

Smile 希望可以交流一些关于松鼠的主粮和日常维护

魔王松鼠是中国饲养最多的一个松鼠品种,也是最多被抛弃的松鼠,很多人并不会饲养它们,我救助一些松鼠并且 治疗它们。
    这是我饲养并且救助的一些松鼠,它们大部分不能再回归大自然,失去了野外生存的能力,刚开始并不会养它们, 会喂酸奶给它们,大便总是不太好,也可以健康长大。看看我的松鼠
    Name:  a39429dda3cc7cd935a3a1353501213fb90e910f.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  54.7 KBName:  d6c2d02a6059252d5ad28ae8389b033b59b5b9d4.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  34.1 KBName:  f7228118367adab401e08caf87d4b31c8601e4e1.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  112.1 KBName:  f4d6ac64034f78f0c42d0d1f75310a55b2191cf6.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  108.3 KB

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to 小博i (Xiabo) from:

missPixy (10-24-2018)

Default Re: 希望可以交流一些关于松鼠的主粮和日常维护

Whoa!

In English, per Google....

The devil squirrel is the most squirrel breed in China and the most abandoned squirrel. Many people do not raise them. I rescue some squirrels and treat them.
    This is some squirrels that I raise and rescue. Most of them can't return to nature, they lose the ability to survive in the wild. They don't raise them at first, they will feed them with yogurt, the stool is always not good, and they can be healthy. grow up. Look at my squirrel

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to HRT4SQRLS from:

Snicker Bar (10-24-2018)

Are these your squirrels?
    redwuff
    State Licensed
    Master Wildlife Rehabilitator

7. Serious fuzzy thank you's to redwuff from:

Snicker Bar (10-24-2018)

歡迎來到松鼠板。
    這裡沒有人會說中文。你的松鼠很可愛。

Hopefully that said: Welcome to The Squirrel Board.
    No one here speaks Chinese.
    Your squirrel is adorable.

9. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

Snicker Bar (10-24-2018), Squirreleesi (10-24-2018), stepnstone (10-24-2018)

WHEW !!!!
    I almost didn't click on this thread--I thought it was some kind of weird HACK...a link to Computer hell...ha!

11. Serious fuzzy thank you's to stosh2010 from:

Snicker Bar (10-24-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by redwuff View Post
    Are these your squirrels?
    是的,是我的松鼠,还有很多只,你可以使用谷歌翻译,我也是如此

你的小家伙很可爱!

我是否正确翻译并且您正在寻找饮食帮助以及整体护理建议?

从我在网上可以看出,你有一只Pallas's Squirrel,也被称为红腹树松鼠和欧亚红松鼠。

我在这里没有这些松鼠品种,但如果你能找到它,那么带有pre和probiodics的Esbilac对于 松鼠宝宝来说是一种很好的配方。它是一种Puppy Milk Replacer。你会想要寻找粉末版本,而不是液体。有些人单独使用它,或者有些人喜欢将Esbilac 与用于松鼠的Fox Valley 20/50混合。两者都可以在网上找到。我也建议尝试为你的松鼠买一些啮齿动物块...... Henrys Healthy Block品牌很棒,但Mazuri,Harlan Teklad或Kaytee品牌都很好。我们使用啮齿动物块作为他们饮食的主要部分。

我已经发现欧亚树松鼠和帕拉斯的松鼠,它们对我们在美国的松鼠都有类似的饮食需求,并且有个别的个性化饮食 需求......它们都需要蔬菜,水果,种子和谷物。前面提到的啮齿动物块。欧亚松鼠喜欢鸡蛋和真菌,因此 请确保将其添加到饮食中。他们还喜欢来自当地落叶和针叶树的树液和植物液。帕拉斯的松鼠喜欢昆 虫。

尝试限制坚果和零食,因为无法返回野外的松鼠不能维持自己的饮食需求,因此他们可以从不平衡的饮食中发展出 代谢性骨病。

护理建议,我必须说要确保他们有很多分支和玩具可以玩,精神刺激对于保持松鼠快乐和健康是非常重要的,并确 保他们有东西要咀嚼以保持牙齿好长。我为我的家伙使用树枝,股骨,鹿角,岩石和贝壳。

我希望这一切都有意义,如果你有任何其他问题,关注或某些事情没有意义,请告诉我,我会很乐意澄清并尽我所 能回答。

{TRANSLATION}

Your little guys are adorable!

Did I translate this correctly and that you are looking for dietary help as well as overall care suggestions?

From what I can tell online you have a Pallas's Squirrel, also known as a Red-Bellied Tree squirrel and a Eurasian Red Squirrel.

I don't have either of those squirrel breeds here, but Esbilac with pre and probiodics is a great kind of formula for squirrel babies, if you can find it. It is a type of Puppy Milk Replacer. You'll want to look for the powder version, not the liquid. Some people use that alone, or some people like to mix the Esbilac with Fox Valley 20/50, which is made for squirrels. Both can be found online. I also would suggest trying buy some rodent block for your squirrels... Henrys Healthy Block brand is a great one but Mazuri, Harlan Teklad, or Kaytee brands are all good too. We use rodent blocks as a staple part of their diets.

Eurasian Tree Squirrels and Pallas's Squirrels, from I've been able to find, both have similiar dietary needs to the squirrels we have here in the US and have minor individualized dietary needs.. they both need vegetables, fruits, seeds and grains on top of the before mentioned rodent block. Eurasian Squirrels like eggs and fungi, so make sure you add those into their diet. They also like sap and plant fluids from local deciduous and coniferous trees. Pallas's Squirrels enjoy insects.

Try to limit nuts and treats as squirrels unable to return to the wild cannot maintain their own dietary needs, so they can develop Metabolic Bone Disorder from an unbalanced diet.

Care suggestions, I'd have to say to make sure they have lots of branches and toys to play with, mental stimulation is very important in keeping squirrels happy and healthy, and make sure they have things to chew on to keep their teeth at a good length. I use branches, Femur bone, Antlers, Rocks, and Seashells for my guys.

I hope this all makes sense and if you have any other questions, concerns, or something doesnt make sense just let me know and I'll be happy to clarify and answer to the best of my ability.

14. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Squirreleesi:

lennysmom (10-26-2018), Nancy in New York (10-24-2018), Snicker Bar (10-24-2018), stepnstone (10-24-2018), TubeDriver (10-24-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreleesi View Post
    你的小家伙很可爱!

我是否正确翻译并且您正在寻找饮食帮助以及整体护理建议?

从我在网上可以看出,你有一只Pallas's Squirrel,也被称为红腹树松鼠和欧亚红松鼠。

我在这里没有这些松鼠品种,但如果你能找到它,那么带有pre和probiodics的Esbilac对于 松鼠宝宝来说是一种很好的配方。它是一种Puppy Milk Replacer。你会想要寻找粉末版本,而不是液体。有些人单独使用它,或者有些人喜欢将Esbilac 与用于松鼠的Fox Valley 20/50混合。两者都可以在网上找到。我也建议尝试为你的松鼠买一些啮齿动物块...... Henrys Healthy Block品牌很棒,但Mazuri,Harlan Teklad或Kaytee品牌都很好。我们使用啮齿动物块作为他们饮食的主要部分。

我已经发现欧亚树松鼠和帕拉斯的松鼠,它们对我们在美国的松鼠都有类似的饮食需求,并且有个别的个性化饮食 需求......它们都需要蔬菜,水果,种子和谷物。前面提到的啮齿动物块。欧亚松鼠喜欢鸡蛋和真菌,因此 请确保将其添加到饮食中。他们还喜欢来自当地落叶和针叶树的树液和植物液。帕拉斯的松鼠喜欢昆 虫。

尝试限制坚果和零食,因为无法返回野外的松鼠不能维持自己的饮食需求,因此他们可以从不平衡的饮食中发展出 代谢性骨病。

护理建议,我必须说要确保他们有很多分支和玩具可以玩,精神刺激对于保持松鼠快乐和健康是非常重要的,并确 保他们有东西要咀嚼以保持牙齿好长。我为我的家伙使用树枝,股骨,鹿角,岩石和贝壳。

我希望这一切都有意义,如果你有任何其他问题,关注或某些事情没有意义,请告诉我,我会很乐意澄清并尽我所 能回答。

{TRANSLATION}

Your little guys are adorable!

Did I translate this correctly and that you are looking for dietary help as well as overall care suggestions?

From what I can tell online you have a Pallas's Squirrel, also known as a Red-Bellied Tree squirrel and a Eurasian Red Squirrel.

I don't have either of those squirrel breeds here, but Esbilac with pre and probiodics is a great kind of formula for squirrel babies, if you can find it. It is a type of Puppy Milk Replacer. You'll want to look for the powder version, not the liquid. Some people use that alone, or some people like to mix the Esbilac with Fox Valley 20/50, which is made for squirrels. Both can be found online. I also would suggest trying buy some rodent block for your squirrels... Henrys Healthy Block brand is a great one but Mazuri, Harlan Teklad, or Kaytee brands are all good too. We use rodent blocks as a staple part of their diets.

Eurasian Tree Squirrels and Pallas's Squirrels, from I've been able to find, both have similiar dietary needs to the squirrels we have here in the US and have minor individualized dietary needs.. they both need vegetables, fruits, seeds and grains on top of the before mentioned rodent block. Eurasian Squirrels like eggs and fungi, so make sure you add those into their diet. They also like sap and plant fluids from local deciduous and coniferous trees. Pallas's Squirrels enjoy insects.

Try to limit nuts and treats as squirrels unable to return to the wild cannot maintain their own dietary needs, so they can develop Metabolic Bone Disorder from an unbalanced diet.

Care suggestions, I'd have to say to make sure they have lots of branches and toys to play with, mental stimulation is very important in keeping squirrels happy and healthy, and make sure they have things to chew on to keep their teeth at a good length. I use branches, Femur bone, Antlers, Rocks, and Seashells for my guys.

I hope this all makes sense and if you have any other questions, concerns, or something doesnt make sense just let me know and I'll be happy to clarify and answer to the best of my ability.
    哈哈!是的,有一只是红腹松鼠,还有雪地松鼠和魔王松鼠,我看了美国所有的关于松鼠饲养方面的资料,比中国 好很多,很详细。我想要购买Fox Valley 20/50,可惜国际运费太昂贵了,不划算,Esbilac可以在我们国家购买到。
    我已经开始尝试添加更多的蔬菜昆虫,限制了更多的坚果,并且自己制作了松鼠健康块。它们有足够的物品可以磨 牙,但是它们总会发生皮肤病。
    很高兴看到你的回答,并且很高兴认识你。我会继续发布一些我的松鼠们!

这是我目前使用的松鼠笼子,以及我的婴儿松鼠
    Name:  d26f514e9258d1090dc75a5edd58ccbf6d814df5.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  61.5 KBName:  12ae0d7b02087bf4beb32c04fed3572c10dfcfbf.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  88.4 KBName:  6de2f5d3572c11dfb67862ce6f2762d0f603c269.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  59.5 KBName:  3941ddb44aed2e738c415bc18b01a18b86d6fa6a.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  101.1 KB

17. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to 小博i (Xiabo):

Bravo (10-25-2018), lennysmom (10-26-2018), Nancy in New York (10-24-2018), Snicker Bar (10-24-2018), Squirreleesi (10-24-2018)

😍😍😍

19. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Sottinger from:

Snicker Bar (10-24-2018)

很高兴见到你和你的松鼠! 听起来你已经把所有东西都设置好并想通了! 您的笼子看起来干净宽敞,而且这些婴儿看起来很棒。:grin3

他们遇到了什么样的皮肤问题? 也许我们可以帮助解决这个问题。

{Translated}

It is a pleasure to meet you and your squirrels as well! It sounds like you have everything all set and figured out! Your cages look clean and spacious, and those babies look great.

What kinds of skin problems are they experiencing? Maybe we can help to figure that out.

21. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Squirreleesi from:

Nancy in New York (10-24-2018)

很高兴见到你和你的松鼠! 听起来你已经把所有东西都设置好并想通了! 您的笼子看起来干净宽敞,而且这些婴儿看起来很棒。:grin3

他们遇到了什么样的皮肤问题? 也许我们可以帮助解决这个问题。

{Translated}

It is a pleasure to meet you and your squirrels as well! It sounds like you have everything all set and figured out! Your cages look clean and spacious, and those babies look great.

What kinds of skin problems are they experiencing? Maybe we can help to figure that out.
    有一个问题没有解决,我购买FOX VALLEY,刚才收到了退款信息,无法发到中国
    总是会掉毛,并且皮肤红肿,是真菌皮肤病吗?
    我可能需要多一些健康块或者啮齿类块的配方

What a sweet baby!!

Not sure how to translate that

你现在用什么作为公式? 我对松鼠皮疹的医学知识并不全面,但我会向社区伸出援助之手,看看我是否能找到你和你的松鼠一些轻率的缓解 。 我们这里有一些很棒的人,我相信他们会比我更有知识

{translation}

What are you using as a formula right now? My medical knowledge of rashes in squirrels is not comprehensive but I will reach out to the community and see if I can find you and your squirrels some rash relief. We have some great people on here who i'm sure will be much more knowledgeable than me.

你能发一些他们皮疹的照片吗? 这可以极大地帮助识别它。

{translated}
    Could you by any chance, post some pictures of their rash? That could greatly help to identify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snicker Bar View Post
    What a sweet baby!!

I have been using translate.google.com with the language set to Chinese (simplified) if you want to jump in on the conversation We are discussing their squirrel's rash at the moment.

27. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Squirreleesi:

SammysMom (10-24-2018), Snicker Bar (10-24-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Snicker Bar View Post
    What a sweet baby!!

谷歌网站应该可以自动翻译,谢谢的赞美:grin2

你能发一些他们皮疹的照片吗? 这可以极大地帮助识别它。

{translated}
    Could you by any chance, post some pictures of their rash? That could greatly help to identify it.
    好的,我会去拍一些照片,明年他们将繁殖婴儿

十分感谢!
    你现在用什么配方? 如果我的记忆是正确的,你之前提到酸奶,那是你现在给他们的吗?

Great, thanks!
    What are you using for formula right now? If my memory is right, you mentioned yogurt earlier, is that what you're giving them currently?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast