Thread: Won’t take formula!

Hybrid View

Default Won’t take formula!

Saige is around 11 weeks now I believe and she won’t really take formula hardly eats vegetables but she loves grape tomatoes and I see that she’s thrown some up. What can I give her?

-also how can I give her water? Hamster water bottle is very foreign to her and any liquid in a small bowl, she gets stuff up her nose

Default Re: Won’t take formula!

Okay I for sure saw her throw up her formula, she took it but not eagerly, she just hopped off my bed and threw it up! What is wrong with her?! Please help

Should I Try to give her pedialyte?

She’s breathing slower than usual now... still asking for answers...

Someone please help me

Warm her up and keep her quiet. See if she will take very small amounts of warm water with just a tiny bit of sugar or the pedialyte - make sure you warm it up. Don't give a lot - just a little at a tie - you don't want to trigger more vomiting. Use your syringe to feed.

I wouldn't feed tomatoes. First, ALL green parts of a tomato plant are poisonous, including the little thing on the top of the fruit. They are members of the nightshade family, many of which are poisonous. What isn't going to bother a huge human being may make a tiny animal very sick.

If she likes being handled by you, sit with her and stroke her; if not, let her snuggle down in the warmth and hopefully she will sleep and feel better when she wakes.

7. Serious fuzzy thank you's to CritterMom from:

Squirrelskeeper (10-17-2018)

Just Incase someone may help me:/ she has been exposed to stuff, she gets out of her cage and comes in my room. I made her a nest until I can get a cage but now I noticed she’s been getting up a lot and I gave her water in which she threw up to. I’m trying to keep my hand on her so I know where she is but i am just scared