Thread: Several Questions on baby Jazz

Threaded View

Default Several Questions on baby Jazz

Got when she was approximately 3 weeks. Opened eyes 2 weeks later. She weighed 40 grams when I got her. She is now 182 grams. Is she too fat? Is she grey squirrel? At first she was not gaining weight. Now it is like she is growing between 4 hour feedings. When she wasn't growing I mixed with her esbilac puppy formula with probiotics heavy whipping cream about 1/4 teaspoon. She then peed on her legs on a day my sister had to have surgery. I took her to hospital with me to feed her every 3 hours but I couldn't clean her little booty like I normally do. She gaulded her legs and got really bad, regardless what I did. Vet put her on antibiotics, I started using destitin on them. Finally with research I saw that maybe yogart might help. I added 4% milkfat yogart and she started healing. Also, started putting on the weight. Not sure if she is average weight for her age or if I need to take either or both the supplements away now that she is healed. At her age should she still be feeding every 4 hours or do I stretch it out? She is eating HH protein blocks pretty good. Until today was about 1/2 of a block daily. Today i think she ate a whole one. She loves nuts and fruits (now realizing she shouldn't have got them before veggies).

Forgive me for the duplicate photos. I cannot seem to get rid of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images