Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nose bleeding

Default Re: nose bleeding

I just can not understand how a rehabber suddenly "doesn't do that any more". I mean, rehab work is something that you are 'called' to do, not something you do for fun. I know that things change, and you may not be able to take in as many as you once did, but the compassion and concern is still in you. How do you turn your back on a baby that desperately needs you? How do you live with yourself after you have possibly condemned a wild baby to death just because you wouldn't pick up the phone and say 'I can't help, but call so-and-so and they will help you".

I guess it's probably for the best that she got out - that's better than taking in a baby and then not caring for it correctly!

OK - I could rant and rave for hours about this, but I'll get off my soap box now. But she couldn't have been much of a rehabber in the first place, to refuse a call for help, so the critters are better off without her!

muffinsquirrel

sparkysmom Guest

AMEN! Very well put.

federica Guest

Talking Re: nose bleeding

Good news from our so much loved Robin (nose bleeding) !!! He is doing really good and will come back in a couple of days ... then he will be set free. A big to all of you and to Cindy (rehabber): a wonderful woman with a great gift and neverending love for animals.

That is great news on Robin, if you can, take pictures before the release.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 2