Hello. I found my grey squirrel September 1st. Her eyes were closed so I assumed she was 3 1/2 weeks or so but September 7th she opened her eyes so I rounded up to 5 weeks. I first had to rehydrate her using pedialyte and began mixing it with her esbalic milk for a day or two until I received my squirrel milk from Fox valley. The kit included milk for newborns-3 weeks and 4 weeks-weaning with syringes and nipples. I was nervous about her switching from one to the other due to stomach issue but she really likes the Fox valley and has been having normal bowl movements and gaining weight so I feel a lot better. I just had a couple of questions dealing with teething and aspiration pneumonia. she does have her bottom teeth of course but I read somewhere that you can put a chew block in their box around 4 weeks. I was wondering if chewing sticks would work as well and what age is recommended to introduce them to her. (September 14th she has refused to eat for two feeding now. I believe it has to do with her teething top teeth. I did see a little blood on the nipple from afternoon feeding). Also I’ve had her for about 3 weeks now and all her feeding has been going well so far. There has been aspiration 2 times. As soon as it happens, I stop feeding and she sneezes and I wipe all the milk from her nose until I don’t see any more coming out. I read up on symptoms of it but I was wanting to know about how long until you would start seeing/hearing signs, such as clicking or loss of appetite? It’s been a couple of days but it still has me worried and would just like to be prepared. What is the antibiotic used if this was to happen?