Good Morning
My name is Tami, I am from the Cleveland Ohio area. Tuesday, I found a baby on the sidewalk under the big tree on the neighbors tree lawn. I am guestimateing about 4-5 weeks as eyes are not open, fur looks full-ish tail is full of fur but not bushing out.

I put on gloves, put her in a box and left her under the tree for a few hours with no rescue from mama.
I got some clean tshirts and a warm bottle and placed the lil guy/girl in the box and made a "pedialyte" to hydrate of distilled water, sugar and salt.

I made an attempt to contact a local wildlife rescue who would not take her as shes too young and needs 24/7 care and they do not provide that.

After hydrated, I introduced Esbilac- 75% pedilyte mix- 25% Esbilac.
Baby is pooping/peeing fine. feeding about 5-7ML every 4 hours. I have Fox Valley being sent in the mail, I should receive that on Monday or Tuesday- Will introduce that to her gradually mixing it with the esbilac.

Anything else I am not doing (or maybe I am that I have not mentioned) that you would recommend?
Oh, I also have a gram scale in the mail as well to weigh before and after feedings.