Thread: Looking for rehabber in silverspring, MD area

Hybrid View

BabyRockysMommy Guest

Default Looking for rehabber in silverspring, MD area

I have a baby squirrel that i have been keeping but this morning he started acting kind of sluggish. Idk if it was because he wasnt quite ready to wake up and eat yet or if something is wrong with him. I got him to eat a good amount of his formula before putting him back in his warm area but i need to be sure that he is okay. He wont lift himself all the way up and he just jeeps curling up like he doesnt want to do anything but sleep. This raised some red flags for me since he was so active last night even when he had been sleeping and i woke him up to eat. Please help asap. Thank you.

Default Re: Looking for rehabber in silverspring, MD area

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRockysMommy View Post
    I have a baby squirrel that i have been keeping but this morning he started acting kind of sluggish. Idk if it was because he wasnt quite ready to wake up and eat yet or if something is wrong with him. I got him to eat a good amount of his formula before putting him back in his warm area but i need to be sure that he is okay. He wont lift himself all the way up and he just jeeps curling up like he doesnt want to do anything but sleep. This raised some red flags for me since he was so active last night even when he had been sleeping and i woke him up to eat. Please help asap. Thank you.
    Maybe I can help, check your private messages...
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator

3. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to stepnstone:

Mel1959 (09-04-2018), Nancy in New York (09-04-2018), TubeDriver (09-04-2018)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.