Thread: HELP!!! My squirrel have a black unnknown things stuck in the mouth (down teeth)

quebecblacksquirrel Guest

Lightbulb HELP!!! My squirrel have a black unnknown things stuck in the mouth (down teeth)

Hi everyone i need help! My squirrel is a black squirrel (male) he is epileptical. So my problem is : we saw that he struggled with eating 2 days ago and today i looked into his mouth and i saw that he have something stuck into his teeth. Im so scared i tried to take it out but he’s nervous and i don’t know what to do... i don’t know if its food, fur or a part of his mouth ???? Im so scared !!! Can anyone help me out ??? I dont have great pics of it cuz he keep moving or he hide his face whenever i try to take it out or look at it....
    help me

Default Re: HELP!!! My squirrel have a black unnknown things stuck in the mouth (down teeth)

We really need to see what you're seeing. Try to take a photo, set your phone on multiple shutter so it takes numerous pics when you hold it down or sometimes if you take a video you can go through each frame to find a photo that will show us.

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to cava from:

TubeDriver (08-17-2018)

Default Re: HELP!!! My squirrel have a black unnknown things stuck in the mouth (down teeth)

I'm in QC too, maybe we can help. Where are you located more precisely in Quebec?
    "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."
    My darling Scooter, beloved Hami, sweet gentle Simon... YOU are the ones who brought that magic in my life. You've changed the way I see all things around me now and, because of you, I want to be a better person. This is not goodbye, my sweethearts. You be at peace, your work here on earth is done... now you are finally, truly free. Until we meet at the Bridge again, please remember that I will always love you.
    The greatness of a nation can be measured by the way it treats its animals.
    - Gandhi -

5. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Scooterzmom:

cava (08-17-2018), Mel1959 (08-17-2018), TubeDriver (08-17-2018)

Members who have read this thread: 1