So I’ve had Otter my southern flying squirrel for about 2 1/2 years now. He’s gone though periods of being really cranky where he attacks my hands and feet and even draws blood, but it seems like lately he’s just been really cranky and will attack me much more often. I play with him atleast 1-2 hours a night but don’t normally have him sleeping with me during the day because he doesn’t normally settle down and want to stay in my pocket/jacket sleeve like he used to. He will - but not always. Do you think there’s something I’m doing or not doing that’s making him angrier? He also always wants to hide his nuts and treats outside of the cage after I put him up and it’s almlst like he has to do it. He’s my baby and I love him to death so I’d hate for him to be cranky because of something I’m doing or not doing. I can’t say the cranky-ness started after the summer, but it’s definitely increased a little since I’m more busy and travel a little more often in the summer. Normally he will join me on trips though and he’s not usually left without being played with for more than a night or 2. I have a trip coming up this weekend from Friday-Monday and I know he’s going to be really upset with me when I get back