Thread: STEPPED ON TAIL-IN PAIN NEED IBUPROFEN DOSAGE

Default STEPPED ON TAIL-IN PAIN NEED IBUPROFEN DOSAGE

Trooper hurt the lower third of his tail last night while playing with me, (I may have stepped on it briefly, and I feel rotten about it). He made no issue of it until he was grooming himself a few minutes after and when he was preening his tail, he jumped and screamed and went kind of crazy as if someone was pricking him with a needle.

I grabbed him and soothed him and upon feeling his tail, I felt a small lump, about the size of a bee-bee. He does not mind much when I touch it although he gave me an under the breath growl. This morning he looked fine and the bee-bee was still there. Then after playing for a while he did again jumped as before and went crazy trying to look on his tail what was wrong.

Definitely he is in pain and wanted to give him ibuprofen to lower inflammation until tomorrow when I can call his vet and maybe get something more hefty. Can anyone PM me with the dosage of Ibuprofen for a male eastern grey weighing 830 g?

Thank you,

Trooper's dad
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    " When you save someone's life, you're responsible for theirs for the rest of yours" - Confucius
    Trooper's Troop: Plain, Rufina, Scratchy, Runty, Blackie, Beanie, Biff, PreetyBoy, Limpy, Jaws, Scarface, Badtail and Housemama
    Trooper's Story at: http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/interests/trooper-friends-9554554?vk=759PD8gn7A

Default Re: STEPPED ON TAIL-IN PAIN NEED IBUPROFEN DOSAGE

I'll send the dosing in a PM.

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to HRT4SQRLS from:

cava (08-12-2018)

Default Re: STEPPED ON TAIL-IN PAIN NEED IBUPROFEN DOSAGE

Dosing sent.

5. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

Mel1959 (08-12-2018), Nancy in New York (08-12-2018), stepnstone (08-12-2018)