Hello. I was wondering what I could use to spray to get the millions of little no see um looking bugs off the stuff I’ve plabtes for my pet squirrel. I can’t even feed anything I planted to her because all these millions of tiny orangish looking insects that also bite the mess out of me so I can them no see ums. They have killed my rose bushes, they are all in my yard on clover, on any flower, wild flowers anywhere in my area and when it rains outside, they go on full attack mode and eat me alive. Hey get on my squirrel if I bring her any flowers, plants in and I have tried to rinse them off / drowned them and It does hit work. I’ve tried using the hand sprayer that’s a little more powerful and they are still hanging on. Please advise what I can please use to spray my plants, flowers so my squirrel I plabtes them for can enjoy them.

Also, do I need to use a organic potting soil even if planting outside where squorewl can’t get into the dirt?
I would even bring the plants inside but I don’t want all those little vampire biting things infested in my house. Nt sure what insect they are exactly but hey are small and can barely see if on your skin, just can feel them biting the life out of your arm, leg, neck, where ever, and you can see them if you look close on the plants crawling around. And usually inside a bud, there are tons and tons.