Thread: Too picky

Default Too picky

Hi this is swirls mom first and foremost he has brought so much joy to my life that I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world I love him more than I love life itself. But this baby boy OMG he is so picky one one week he likes one thing the next week he doesn't like it. And he's getting to where he really doesn't like anyone he used to like my boyfriend but he bites the crap out of him now and I have to watch him I mean he bites me but he doesn't bite me like he bites him. I don't know what the deal is there you know if there's anyone out there with any kind of explanations or you know what I could do please let me know. Loving my Swirl

Default Re: Too picky

Quote Originally Posted by acb View Post
    Hi this is swirls mom first and foremost he has brought so much joy to my life that I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world I love him more than I love life itself. But this baby boy OMG he is so picky one one week he likes one thing the next week he doesn't like it. And he's getting to where he really doesn't like anyone he used to like my boyfriend but he bites the crap out of him now and I have to watch him I mean he bites me but he doesn't bite me like he bites him. I don't know what the deal is there you know if there's anyone out there with any kind of explanations or you know what I could do please let me know. Loving my Swirl
    Mature squirrels will usually only tolerate and single human and attack all others. It is the case almost always.

3. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Spanky:

Grinderhead (03-16-2018), island rehabber (03-19-2018), Mel1959 (03-16-2018)

Tell us more about Swirl. We would love to see a pic. How old is he?

Well he came to be apart of my family August 3 2017 and he was was about a week old so he's 7 month's old. Not for sure how to up load picture