Thread: Babies ready to start release

Tagalong Guest

Default Babies ready to start release

Can anyone recommend someone in Northwest FL that could release a pair of greys where they will be safe? I live in town by 4 lane hwy, and many stray cats. They can't be handled any longer, and they are 6mo. Old this month.

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Tagalong from:

LR (02-14-2018)

Default Re: Babies ready to start release

Unfortunately we don't have many members in your area. I'm not sure how far you're willing to travel. There is an awesome wildlife sanctuary on the opposite end of the Panhandle. It is a top rated facility. They are in Hilliard which is about 4 hrs from you.
    https://www.thearkwildlifecareandsanctuary.com/contact

If you can't travel that far, they might be about to direct you to a rehabber closer to you. Jonathan and Anne are both members here. I'm sure they will help you.

4. 7 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

ClemC5 (02-15-2018), Diggie's Friend (02-14-2018), Grinderhead (02-13-2018), LR (02-14-2018), Mel1959 (02-14-2018), SammysMom (02-13-2018), stepnstone (02-13-2018)

https://www.fws.gov/panamacity/resou...bilitators.pdf

Here are some general wildlife rehab places near Chipley. I'm in Lynn Haven...so right down the road. There is one in Vernon on the list...and that's in-between here and where you are.

Sorry, SophieSquirrel! I didn't read your post, only the OP. Your advice is way more sound than mine!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.