Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
Ok then........
Once leaving Dr Emerson's office with Conker, I stopped at a place called Ritters, it's a custard icecream stand and it's YUMMY well I bought a milkshake and drank it all 45 minutes home. Once Conker is back in his room I still had some of the shake left so I tipped the large cup on its side so Conker could have a lick. To my surprise he claimed in up to his waist 😝 I had a heck of a time getting him to back out he wanted the whole thing
I couldn't get it washed off it stayed on him for a week, his hair was spiky like a hedgehog 🤣 however every time I picked him up he smelled delicious 😁
I was sick about a week ago, and I am the primary squirrel handler (wrangler). My husband figured that since Joe has top teeth now, he couldn't POSSIBLY need to be syringe fed when I asked him to please give Joe a "bottle." Fast forward to returning from the bathroom to collapse, and seeing my baby Joe in his food bowl, all four paws in, wading in formula (Fox Valley) with his little face dripping! He was pleased as punch to be swimming in his serving, followed by an enthusiastic session of throwing any and all bedding to the ground so he could rub himself clean and pee on the leftovers