Thread: I am the Poop and Pee Space

Default I am the Poop and Pee Space

Luckily I work from home and can wear jeans, etc., so it's no big deal. I was curious if anyone has experienced the same thing I am experiencing. I think I am Emma's preferred space to relieve herself, LOL. She appears to wait to visit me before doing her morning poops and pee. She plays in my office all day and visits with me a good portion of that time, often napping on my chair just behind my back (I'm aware and very careful not to squish her), so she doesn't visit ONLY to relieve herself, but she sure does leave most of it with me.

2. 6 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to WilliamH4:

cava (11-01-2017), Lighten-Up (11-02-2017), LR (11-01-2017), lukaslolamaus (11-01-2017), Nancy in New York (11-01-2017), stosh2010 (11-02-2017)

Default Re: I am the Poop and Pee Space

I've had a few babies over the years who have done that! One of them did it regularly and one night peed about a quart of liquid down my neck and back RIGHT as I was about to put him back in his carrier and go out to a fancy dinner with friends That'll teach me to try to dress up like a lady .
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

4. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to island rehabber:

Lighten-Up (11-02-2017), LR (11-01-2017), lukaslolamaus (11-01-2017), missPixy (11-02-2017), WilliamH4 (11-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by island rehabber View Post
    I've had a few babies over the years who have done that! One of them did it regularly and one night peed about a quart of liquid down my neck and back RIGHT as I was about to put him back in his carrier and go out to a fancy dinner with friends That'll teach me to try to dress up like a lady .
    LOL, that has crossed my mind a couple of times when she sits on my shoulder, or head. She prefers doing that on my lap. Luckily, I have no co-workers around to explain to why my pants are wet in that area.

6. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to WilliamH4:

island rehabber (11-01-2017), Lighten-Up (11-02-2017), LR (11-01-2017), lukaslolamaus (11-01-2017), Nancy in New York (11-01-2017)

You win the Best Thread Title award.

8. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to cava:

Lighten-Up (11-02-2017), LR (11-01-2017), WilliamH4 (11-02-2017)

Yes, you win for best thread title! :-0

I raised two squirrels, I would place treats in my hand, and each would sit in my hands, one on either hand, once when they finished, I saw that I had a sizable puddle of pee in my one hand, and 6-8 poops in my other hand..... I knew where I stood!

For me, one of them would pee on me every day I visited with them. Down the back of my shirt, on my thigh, etc.... I released them in the backyard, and the one continued to pee on me all the time, just about everyday. It would run up to me for a nut, drop the load of pee on me somewhere and go. So even with the great outdoors, I was still the preferred pee deposit place years afterwards.....

So yes, some of us just seem to collect pee.... I really felt that girl would hold her pee until she saw me....

10. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Lighten-Up:

cava (11-02-2017), WilliamH4 (11-05-2017)

My guys will usually give me a "soaking" during or after a treat--- I assumed they were "scent-marking" a good space...so they could return...smell their pee...and know that last time they were in the same spot---they got a reward.
    Like they would in nature......
    ---except it's on my jeans....Ha!

12. Serious fuzzy thank you's to stosh2010 from:

WilliamH4 (11-04-2017)