Thread: I found a website for medication

Default I found a website for medication

I found this website, we can buy medications without prescription and I want to know if somebody used before, my babies are ok but I just want to have the baytril just in case,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: I found a website for medication

I suspect you will find that during the ordering process they will ask the vet information so they can contact them to verify the prescription before they will fill orders for things requiring a prescription...

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Spanky from:

Madelin (09-23-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    I suspect you will find that during the ordering process they will ask the vet information so they can contact them to verify the prescription before they will fill orders for things requiring a prescription...
    You are correct!

"PetMed Express is an online pharmacy that sells drugs for pets.[2]Its business directly competes with veterinarians, who derive some of their income from selling pet drugs, which has created problems for the company because it can only fill prescriptions written by a veterinarian.[2][3] This competition, the company's refusal to disclose to veterinarians where it obtains its drugs and how it handles them, and the company's business practices has created distrust in the veterinary community from early on in the company's history.[4]
    PetMed Express is licensed or authorized to conduct business in all 50 states in the United States[5] and has received Vet-VIPPS accreditation by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)".[6]
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to stepnstone from:

Madelin (09-23-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stepnstone View Post
    You are correct!

"PetMed Express is an online pharmacy that sells drugs for pets.[2]Its business directly competes with veterinarians, who derive some of their income from selling pet drugs, which has created problems for the company because it can only fill prescriptions written by a veterinarian.[2][3] This competition, the company's refusal to disclose to veterinarians where it obtains its drugs and how it handles them, and the company's business practices has created distrust in the veterinary community from early on in the company's history.[4]
    PetMed Express is licensed or authorized to conduct business in all 50 states in the United States[5] and has received Vet-VIPPS accreditation by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)".[6]

Ohhh, ok thank you

If it were true we could get Baytril without Rx regardless of where it came from we'd be all over it!
    Unfortunately, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is...
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator

8. Serious fuzzy thank you's to stepnstone from:

KarmaKay (09-23-2017)