Thread: Rehabber needed in Atlanta,GA

Oneillma Guest

Default Rehabber needed in Atlanta,GA

I am looking for a rehabber in the Atlanta, GA area.

I have two boys that are 10 weeks old. I’ve had them for 9 weeks, since 7/19. They were pinkies with the umbilical stump still there. Eyes started to open 8/13.

I’ve named them Kudzu and Oleander. Kudzu has always been bigger and weighs 289 g; Oleander is 248.

They are taking formula – esbilac and fox valley twice a day. They are eating Henry’s high protein block. Sugar Snap peas and Radicchio have been OK foods for them. It seems anything else that I’ve tried has resulted in diarrhea.

They have diarrhea now. It’s the 2nd time for Kudzu. Now they both have it since yesterday. I’m at a loss.

I want to release these guys, but I’m worried and stressed about getting them over the diarrhea. I’m worried they haven’t been gaining enough weight to be strong enough to release in a few weeks. I worry that they should possibly be kept over-winter if they aren’t gaining enough. I feel like I am going backwards with them instead of moving them towards freedom.

It kills me to not finish what I started. But, I think I really need help now.

Attachment 293707Name:  IMG_0863g.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  107.4 KB

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Oneillma from:

cava (09-22-2017)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.