Thread: Teeth trimming

Default Teeth trimming

I was just wondering if those of you who have to get teeth trimmed by vet could let me around what it cost for that? Also is there a chance that after the first trim it could straighten itself out.... her bottom teeth are super long but they came in kinda early and her top teeth came in a little slow. Will take pic in just a sec. And post them

Default Re: Teeth trimming

This was the best I could get. I know her bottom teeth need trimmed I just wanted to know around how much that cost and also if the may correct after that?Name:  20170910_143903.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  58.6 KB
    Name:  20170910_143907.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  61.6 KB
    Name:  20170910_142616.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  94.4 KB

I trim Sammy's myself. I've had the vet do it once but it was in combination with a lot of other things so I'm not sure the charge for just trimming. I'm sure it can vary though. Are they poking into the top of her mouth?

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan

Sammy's TSB Thread Marvin and Charlie's TSB Thread Sadie's TSB Thread

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Jen413 from:

Tootsie's mom (09-12-2017)

I see two little spots on the top of her mouth but she also had a small fall I was going to put her down because she wanted to run and jumped out of my hand she hit her little nose on the floor so I'm not sure if the little spots on the roof of her mouth happened then. I am keeping a very close eye on it I am going to check her mouth later today because if it was from her jump it should be healing and if it's just her teeth are to long it will still look fresh. I don't know why her top teeth are so slow growing!

How old is she?

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan

Sammy's TSB Thread Marvin and Charlie's TSB Thread Sadie's TSB Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jen413 View Post
    How old is she?
    6 years old

Holli's Mommy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jen413 View Post
    I trim Sammy's myself. I've had the vet do it once but it was in combination with a lot of other things so I'm not sure the charge for just trimming. I'm sure it can vary though. Are they poking into the top of her mouth?
    How do you trim your baby's teeth?

Quote Originally Posted by Holli's Mommy View Post
    How do you trim your baby's teeth?
    I never have....enzo is a good chewer on wood and other things...but when his eye started watering white milky fluid from his eye because of pain i started checking around .he has a appt with a vet on friday i.m going to have his teeth trimed and a xray done of his head ...i know it has to be done but i.m scared something will go wrong...i just have to make sure his its not his teeth or something eles

Quote Originally Posted by Tootsie's mom View Post
    I was just wondering if those of you who have to get teeth trimmed by vet could let me around what it cost for that? Also is there a chance that after the first trim it could straighten itself out.... her bottom teeth are super long but they came in kinda early and her top teeth came in a little slow. Will take pic in just a sec. And post them
    My vet charges $35. for trimming. If the teeth are not mis-aligned she should be able to keep
    them trimmed down herself with adequate things to chew on. Fresh tree branches, pieces of
    deer antler and sea shells are good for chewing as well as small clean cut blocks of wood.
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator