Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Green diarrhea again

Default Re: Green diarrhea again

Cuuuuuute! What a wonderful job you've done with them.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

"Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to lennysmom:

cava (10-16-2017), Loudhouse2 (10-16-2017)

So it’s been well over a week of solid poop. Yay. I’m starting to really believe his diarrhea is gone. I’m wanting to keep posting pics and the funny things they do but I don’t think it should be on this post/thread. Not wanting to take away attention from emergencies. Which thread should I start a new post on?
    P.S. Lincoln is doing great and eating like crazy, I got a weight on him this morning and he’s 455grams.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Loudhouse2 from:

lennysmom (10-20-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Loudhouse2 View Post
    So it’s been well over a week of solid poop. Yay. I’m starting to really believe his diarrhea is gone. I’m wanting to keep posting pics and the funny things they do but I don’t think it should be on this post/thread. Not wanting to take away attention from emergencies. Which thread should I start a new post on?
    P.S. Lincoln is doing great and eating like crazy, I got a weight on him this morning and he’s 455grams.

We can move this whole thread to the nursery section, or you could start a new thread.
    We can also move this thread AND change the title, or leave the title as is. Whatever you want, just let me know.
    I am thrilled beyond belief about the diarrhea being gone. This sure was a long road for both
    of you.
    I would LOVE to see new pictures!

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Nancy in New York from:

lennysmom (10-20-2017)

I was just gonna start a new thread and leave this one in the emergency section in case it could help someone that may have the same problem in the future. So I should start a new thread in the nursery section?

Yes it has been a long and yucky journey for us I’m so happy he is better now. In 2 weeks he is now visibly bigger than Lona. They both have rejected their formula and are eating both blocks and veggies. Lincoln is still protective of both types of his blocks but me and Lona are working around the goof. Funny thing happened today, they aren’t very vocal. Since I got them at 3 weeks they only did the mom call twice other then that they mostly purr, growl or squeak. Well this morning they were running around me playing and then both got on my shoulders hanging down my back and held really still. My daughter is home sick and was playing in the room next door making noises, I assumed they were pausing to listen then Lincoln started making a caugh caugh weeze sound. I’ll admit I freaked thinking he was choking or something, but I couldn’t see him since he was on my back. Then he shot around the room and back up my leg making that same noise and they both hid under my jacket with heads poking out staring out the window. There were big bird shadows on the side roof. That’s when I realized he was trying to do the squirrel warning sounds.
    It took me 5 mins to get them to calm down and get out of my jacket.
    I’ve listened to squirrel sound on YouTube and he kinda sounded like a rough version of it. It was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Loudhouse2 View Post
    I was just gonna start a new thread and leave this one in the emergency section in case it could help someone that may have the same problem in the future. So I should start a new thread in the nursery section?

Yes it has been a long and yucky journey for us I’m so happy he is better now. In 2 weeks he is now visibly bigger than Lona. They both have rejected their formula and are eating both blocks and veggies. Lincoln is still protective of both types of his blocks but me and Lona are working around the goof. Funny thing happened today, they aren’t very vocal. Since I got them at 3 weeks they only did the mom call twice other then that they mostly purr, growl or squeak. Well this morning they were running around me playing and then both got on my shoulders hanging down my back and held really still. My daughter is home sick and was playing in the room next door making noises, I assumed they were pausing to listen then Lincoln started making a caugh caugh weeze sound. I’ll admit I freaked thinking he was choking or something, but I couldn’t see him since he was on my back. Then he shot around the room and back up my leg making that same noise and they both hid under my jacket with heads poking out staring out the window. There were big bird shadows on the side roof. That’s when I realized he was trying to do the squirrel warning sounds.
    It took me 5 mins to get them to calm down and get out of my jacket.
    I’ve listened to squirrel sound on YouTube and he kinda sounded like a rough version of it. It was hilarious

See how great their instincts are.
    I assume you didn't teach them those calls, right?
    Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Yes good thinking about leaving the thread here. It can definitely help
    some little squirrels in the future for sure!

I look forward to seeing these little ones in the nursery.

9. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Nancy in New York from:

Loudhouse2 (10-20-2017)

there instincts are great. Lincoln is trying to stash kaydee blocks all over the room. I’m definitely going to post pics and updates at least once a week in the new thread. Thank you to everyone for all your help in getting us through these past 8? weeks.

11. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Loudhouse2:

lennysmom (10-20-2017), Nancy in New York (10-20-2017)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415