Thread: Hoping to find cage mate for winter in MI

Default Hoping to find cage mate for winter in MI

Hi all! Since Lola is t going to be old enough for release by September, she'll be staying the winter and will be released in the spring. She will have two big cages and will get everything she needs over the winter but I would really love to find her a cage mate so she has another squirrel to hopefully bond with. She's around 6 weeks old. I'm in SE Michigan. Please keep me in mind if you're near me or hear of someone near me that is looking for someone to take in an orphan! Thanks!

Tamara101972 Guest

Default Re: Hoping to find cage mate for winter in MI

Quote Originally Posted by Issyb17 View Post
    Hi all! Since Lola is t going to be old enough for release by September, she'll be staying the winter and will be released in the spring. She will have two big cages and will get everything she needs over the winter but I would really love to find her a cage mate so she has another squirrel to hopefully bond with. She's around 6 weeks old. I'm in SE Michigan. Please keep me in mind if you're near me or hear of someone near me that is looking for someone to take in an orphan! Thanks!
    This is perfect, I have a baby about the same age, female, who has outgrown the "sleeping a lot" stage and needs room to be a squirrel and another squirrel to bond with! I don't have a wildlife rebabber license and there isn't a class for me to certify until late Feb., not to mention I don't have a large enough cage. I'd love her to have a friend to bond with and to be in a large enough enclosure to winter over in. Please let me know, I am in Manchester, MI. 48158. One stipulation, please let me see pics over the winter and I'd love to be there when you release her

Tamara 734-725-9949

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Tamara101972 from:

Mel1959 (09-21-2017)