Thread: Creating Albums

Default Creating Albums

So, to passing time on miles of interstate would be more fun... if I had the common sense needed to use my stupid phone! I have an I phone 6s; I've made it as far as Title, and Description for my first album (Doodles) . I've also fumbled around and successfully uploaded a few pics, bybfirst hitting "Add Files", then "upload pics", and hitting hit "from computer" option, and then selected pics from my phone's photo gallery. The pics then show up on the screen in little boxes, with a circle in upper right corner with a "?", and an empty box on bottom right. I assumed if I just checked the box, it would somehow add the pics to Doodle's album... but it doesn't do anything. They just sit there, checked, with or without a "?" sometimes. There's an option at the bottom that says you can "drag" your selected pic to that area, and hit "Done" ; but I tap, press, curse (nah) and can't for life figure how to drag a pic. Anyone have a TSB Idiot's Guide to put pics in a album manual?? If offering suggestions, remember this is a very tech challenged individual here lol

Default Re: Creating Albums

Also, the pics in my phone are positioned normally, but my one successful Avatar pic and pic in a post came out sideways?? Is there a way to fix that lol?