Thread: Aggressive behavior

Peanut_squirtle Guest

Default Aggressive behavior

Peanut is 16 months old and about a month ago he attacked me. It was out of no where! He's always been playful and sweet! I recently had a baby so my guess is that is why but ever since then he chatters at us and pees on us through his cage. We're not sure what to do. He has a very large cage that my husband built. His diet is on point. No nut stashes around the house. Do we soft release him? This is breaking my heart because I love him so much and I miss the old peanut 😞

Default Re: Aggressive behavior

I am not a expert but I have read on the board this does happen as they mature. I do believe the new baby has something to do with it as well. In time he might chillout and be just fine. But he could be wilding up . Just going to have to wait it out for a while and see what happens. More qualified members will give advice too. Best wishes for peanut and you.

Default Re: Aggressive behavior

My flyer is kind of like that now. He was born in November I think, so this time of year is breeding season I guess., so I is humping and biting everything. I think it's just that time of year again. Soon enough he should be back to normal.
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened."
    - Anatole France

"We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly
    perceive it to be - the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer - which is, in reality,
    no more than a reflected image of ourselves."
    - Farley Mowat

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.