I have a male western grey squirrel I rescued over a year ago as a fallen baby. I am in oregon. He is entirely tame to us and being handled/coddled, and unfortunately is beyond attached to our family and our property as our home has been his as well since his eyes first opened and now he's displaying aggression towards people coming to our property near where he hides his food and has attacked our neighbor twice both times when she got too close to "his" area of the property on our side, (his area outside overlaps the property line on her side as well because hes a greedy little fella.)
Long story short, I need help from someone in rehabbing him to being releasable because I dont want to just dump him somewhere in the woods and expect him to make it, he's closer to a house cat than he is a wild animal and that is entirely our fault.
I would like him to live healthy in the wild but I know that may be either extremely difficult or impossible to get him to that point. He sleeps on top of my Lovebirds cage behind two stuffed bears in a nest of blankets but spends most of his time outside, but he still likes to be inside and near me as I was the one he seemed to have imprinted on, like Im his mama or something. He's a year and a half old as of June, we love him to pieces as he is like part of our family, and he's such a little character. I need to find someone with the time and skill to rehab and make him ready for the wild, or provide him a forever home he will be safe and others will be safe from any territorial squirrel tirades. I would like to ask for resources you might be able to share so I might be able to find a licensed rehabber or willing wildlife center. Thank you so much, I know this is long and super specific but thats why Im bothering I dont just wanna dump Lrrr somewhere he's like my baby and I feel like a horrible F*****G person for ruining this beautiful animal all from my own stupid good intentions to rescue a cold, blind little baby. It wasnt hard for me to raise him but figuring this out is.

Im not here for judgement because as someone with bipolar II depression and anxiety I find myself judging myself enough as it is though i deserve it.