Thread: Angry Miss Pancake

misspancake Guest

Default Angry Miss Pancake

Hey y'all got a question my little Pancake is about 10 months old and she will get a little aggressive when in her cage this just started happening the last few weeks. She will start grunting and flying around her cage but most of the time i can go right in and pet her and she is as sweet as can be. Also she will be more aggressive to my wife and pee on her but not me i can hold her like a baby and she will just let me love on her its kinda funny but the wife gets mad lol. Anything y'all can think of or help with let me know Thanks

Default Re: Angry Miss Pancake

It's common for squirrels to only like one person as they get older. You are her person. As she gets older her hormones will kick in and she may not even be so friendly with you. This could last for a few days or a couple of weeks.

misspancake Guest

Thanks for the info I still don't understand why she will or a on her is that a dominance thing? I think the other thing I have noticed is that she don't like after I take a shower the smell of the soap is triggering her when I come home from work she don't get angry. I guess I need to go all natural lol

Quote Originally Posted by misspancake View Post
    Thanks for the info I still don't understand why she will or a on her is that a dominance thing? I think the other thing I have noticed is that she don't like after I take a shower the smell of the soap is triggering her when I come home from work she don't get angry. I guess I need to go all natural lol
    It sounds like it could be a dominance thing, but she also isn't her person. As for soap and other changes in smell, like detergent, perfume etc., it is very common for that to trigger agitation and even attack. Be careful!

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Mel1959 from:

cava (06-27-2017)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.