Thread: Wanted ad

krivet626 Guest

Post Wanted ad

Where would a thread about wanted squirrels belong? TIA

Default Re: Wanted ad

Hi!

What type of squirrel are you looking for? Can you give us some details and info? Welcome to TSB!

krivet626 Guest

Post Re: Wanted ad

I'm not sure, just seeing what is out there. I'm not limiting my options yet. Looking for a squirrel or a prairie dog or such and it's been quite the task to find something near me.

Thank you for the warm welcome by the way.

Hi krivet,

Welcome to TSB ! It is a great place to learn about squirrels and make great friends. If you do that, I promise one will come your way. You are in the land of the big beautiful fox squirrel. Is there a rehabilitation center near you? They always need help and you will learn the correct way to take care of a squirrel.
    redwuff
    State Licensed
    Master Wildlife Rehabilitator

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to redwuff from:

DarkLies212 (06-21-2017)

krivet626 Guest

I'm not sure @redwuff, it is worth looking into. There is a place about an hour away from me called Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, but they release the animals they take in once they are able to. My family brought an injured owl there a couple years ago and they told us once it was healed it would be released back where we found it, but they never returned so it seems like they would do the same with squirrels, just release them wherever. Also, this sanctuary is tour-able and has an almost zoo appearance because they hold rehabilitated animals such as squirrels in exhibits on the grounds.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.